Friday, May 25, 2007

A Recipe Share!


“Pepperoni Salad”

1 - 7 oz. pkg. thin spaghetti (broken up)
3 medium size tomatoes (chopped = 2 C.)
2 – 3 oz. packages thinly sliced pepperoni
4 oz. cubed cheddar cheese
1/2 Cup green pepper, chopped
1/4 to 1/2 Cup chopped onion
1/3 Cup mayonnaise
2 T. prepared mustard
1 T. parsley

This pasta salad recipe from my mom has been a favorite of mine (minus the onion!) for a looong time! A perfect side salad for the Memorial Day weekend or any time in the Summertime! I pulled the recipe out this morning so that I can pick up the things I need at the store today. Just thought I would share! (Rubberstamps used above are from Stampin' Up!)

P.S. I haven't started my just for fun project yet, :o( but I will!

3 comments:

Yellow Fence said...

YUM!!!!

Shannon

Anonymous said...

That salad sounds yummy!! I'll have to try it soon.

Jennifer H.

Rachael said...

Mmm, that sounds so good!!