My, "Just For Fun" project is done!

Remember the *before* photo from yesterday (see below). Well after running around today doing different errands I finally started my just for fun project at 3:00 while listening to Dr. Phil on TV. By the time Oprah was over at 5:00 I was done! :o)
This was a plain Kraft colored chip board sort of portfolio type folder. I picked it up a year or two ago at a neat paper store on the Plaza in Kansas City. (it was one of those...I could do something neat with that someday purchases!) The chipboard folder is all one piece. The top flap overlaps the bottom in the front and snaps closed (under the pink button). I took several photo's because I wasn't quite sure how to describe what it was. :o)
Now I plan to make coordinating stationary next to go inside for a future gift. Hopefully another year won't go by before I make the stationary! LOL!
As still a some what new blogger, what did I learn from this experience?? I learned not to publish on the world wide web that I'm going to have something done the next day just for fun...because the pressure to produce can damper the just for fun part! LOL! (note: you can see a closer view by clicking on each photo)






















3 comments:
Love the paper and the embelishments..... Pink is beautiful
You did a great job, as usual
MIL
Looks beautiful!
You are the queen of embellishment! Too cute - especially that ribbon in the button! I'm having a little trouble picturing the whole thing.
You've learned a blogging lesson, eh? For me, the pressure is good - it makes me finish things, but I know how you feel about it taking a bit of fun out of the process. But doesn't having something DONE feel so good?
Post a Comment