Monthly kits...coming soon!!
I'm so excited about this!! :o)
I've been receiving e-mails since shortly after starting this blog from scrappers saying that they are interested in purchasing my recipe and other class kits. Well, since the store where I teach my classes has been purchasing the materials that I use, I haven't been able to sell the kits directly to you myself, but rather point you in the direction of the the store for ordering. I'll continue to do that with class kits where the product comes from the LSS. She would love to sell any we may have left to you!! Also since I post samples of my class projects here on my blog in advance of the classes you can always contact Wishes of the Heart directly to pre-order and pay for a kit in advance to be made for you! So that's what we do about class kits. 
Now for the exciting stuff! I will soon begin offering a limited number of my very own monthly class kits to you right here on my blog!! Class kits that you will be able to see samples of right here each month and purchase directly from me!! Everything you need will be included in your kit! Pre-cut and ready to go! I've been wanting to do this for a long, long time! Please check back in the next week for more information!! :o






















No comments:
Post a Comment