Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Eye-Candy!


Don't you just love K&Company's recently released Amy Butler collection!? Her fabrics are so gorgeous and now we have some of the most amazingly beautiful scrapbooking papers and accents in those same mouth watering colors and designs Amy is known for!


I'm a scrapper (and I know I am not alone in this, by the way!) who loves her stuff ! Seriously, I love having it, I love looking at it and I love creating with it. Sometimes things are so pretty and such eye-candy that it takes everything I've got to just force myself to open it up and use it!
That's kind of how I feel about my Amy Butler! It's all so beautiful that I just don't want it to be gone! ;o) I have however, already used quite a bit from this collection. I have to say, it is soooo much easier to work with for scrapbooking and paper crafting than I expected it to be - so much so that I think it's my current favorite K&Company line!

1 comment:

Kara Ward said...

It is eye candy...yummy
Kara