Monday, May 21, 2007

Good morning! Another weekend just flew by, didn't it!? I needed to do several scrappy things this weekend, but only managed to work in a few, so I have to really get on it today and tomorrow! ;o)

We spent the afternoon at the ball park Saturday. My oldest son's first Baseball game of the season was this weekend. Every one of his games this season is a double header! That makes for some pretty long days & nights at the ball park! I'm not sure if I like that or not yet. We'll only be going to the park for games eight times instead of six-teen. I guess there are both pros and cons to that. He's going to have so many activities going this summer, so it might so it might be nice to have a shorter baseball season this year!

Today I'm finishing up class kits for this month's recipe class. The Cheese Ball recipe above is from my friend (and past supervisor,) Corie who is coming to the class tomorrow night. She sent me several yummy recipes last month for us to use in future classes. She brought this one in to work once and I was able to sample it (a couple of times that day!) and loved it!

Well I better get back to my kits!
Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it!!! It's kinda cool reading about myself on the internet!! It's almost like being famous. LOL!!
cv

Kara Ward said...

Oh how I wish we could do a little road trip to Utah. Daisy D is calling my name. Sounds like you have been swamped with work lately. Hope you get everything done. Kara